Goal Setting for Success Workshop
Join Virginia Crocker Timmins from Soundboard Advisors for an informative and interest workshop to help you start planning for 2020!
** Lunch available at 11:30am, workshop will begin at 11:45am ***
Are you working on next year’s goals or your longer-term objectives? Where do you want to go, and how are you going to get there? Would you find comfort in knowing that you had a plan of action to reach your destination? The purpose of this workshop is to enable individuals to learn more about the importance of setting goals so they can create the future they have always wanted. Workshop topics include types of goals, criteria for setting goals, and tools to help you set and attain your goals. This workshop is applicable for anyone seeking clarity in personal goals, business goals, or both. It will help you take your dreams and objectives toward defining specific priorities, goals and actions you can begin to implement at the conclusion of the workshop. Successful people determine where they are going and develop specific plans to get there. Because they are well prepared, they travel their life journey with vitality and confidence. How can you improve your life journey?
Here’s a sample of what participants have said about past workshops:
· “Very helpful in getting me to focus on immediate strategies for future success.”
· “I think it was fabulously insightful.”
· “Virginia is engaging and able to move people through separate processes together.”
· “I feel energized…made it more real (and doable).”
· “A really well-organized presentation that really walked through all steps and explained it well!”
· “A chance to ‘dig deep’ and really reflect on goals.”
· “It was very helpful and educational.”
· “Today was informative and gave me a positive perspective in goal setting and achieving.”
· “It’s time to start making my goals and dreams a reality, and this was the 1st step.”
· “This training was eye opening and humbling.”
The Greater Lowell Chamber's mission is to provide opportunities for our members through education, marketing, networking and advocacy. This event features opportunities through education and networking.